Wow what a week. It has been crazy. I started the diet on Monday. I also had clinicals Monday with a case study due. I had a huge project due on Wednesday and something almost every night. Probably not the best week to start such a rigid diet, but really is there a good week to start a diet, ever? Oh ya, I also threw up Monday morning at clinicals from not eating anything solid with my medications. Not the best sign. I then got home from work and what did Sara (my roommate) and Morgan (best friend and pretty much livin' handy man) make? Guacamole..... my favorite! and I couldn't have any of it. I just had to sit there and watch them scarf down the greatness.
Tuesday went a little better however. I honestly haven't been hungry on the diet. The puddings are pretty good and so are most of the drinks. I do however get cravings... example A: Pizza... I have been craving it for the last 2 days. But there is no giving in.
Today was an insanely busy day at work. We had a million walk-ins with one million film reviews. I however had a headache like none other right around lunch. Dr. B adjusted my neck (which was out in about all 7 vertebrae) and I iced it however the headache just continued to get worse. I finally gave in to taking some Excedrin, when you can't see straight, its time to use what you know works. I can at least see now. I don't know why I have such an awful headache, the only things I can think of is, either my electrolytes are off balance, I have really low blood sugar, or I am just so tense my body is rebelling. But hopefully by the morning I feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment