
So I was sick yesterday. Let me tell you, being sick on an all protein and veggie diet, not so fun. All I wanted was a piece of toast, the one thing I couldn't have. I am super proud of myself for not giving in to the calling of carbs. I am excited to see how much I have lost on Thursday. I mean Dr. B lost 10 lbs last week. I better do at least half that good right? If I haven't lost after being sick twice and not giving in to carbs I will be slightly bitter.
I looked out the window this afternoon and here comes Sara walking home from work with what in her hands? Oh my order of Girl Scout Cookies from a patient! I now have 3 boxes of Samoas that I can't eat! I had to put them in the storage room far from my sight to keep from devouring them.
In good news however, I got an 88% on my Respiratory and Hemotology test today. Ya thats right, I am kicking nursing school's butt.


No comments:
Post a Comment